Whether considering options for yourself or deciding how best to help someone close to you, Aged Care is a complex area and requires careful thought. The uncertainty surrounding where to move, how much it will cost and where the money will come from can be overwhelming and stressful.
The financial side of these decisions can be complex and very particular to each person’s situation. Legislation in this area is continually changing and very hard for the individual to keep abreast of.
There are a number of questions you may need answered
- What upfront costs will I need to pay?
- How much will I pay for ongoing care?
- How do I maximise my social security benefits?
- How can I afford to pay for ongoing care?
- Will I have something to leave for my family?
- Can I keep my home or is it better to sell it?
We can help answer these questions by providing strategies and advice to get you the best financial solutions at this very stressful time. Contact us today to discuss your situation.