Before providing you with ongoing advice we will prepare an ongoing advice agreement. The ongoing advice agreement will set out what our ongoing advice will cover, your payment method, and how much it will cost.
Ongoing strategy and advice fees payable are based upon the complexity of your affairs, the responsibility we undertake, level of service required (including frequency) and a fee to manage investment assets.
Our ongoing advice fees ensure your strategy and products are reviewed to help you take advantage of opportunities as they become available.
For additional advice that is outside the agreed ongoing service, an additional charge will be discussed with you at that time and will be dependent upon the type and complexity of the work required.
Payment method & frequency
We offer you the following payment terms:
- Bpay, direct debit (credit card or savings), cheque.
- Deduction from your investment.
- Ongoing advice fees may be deducted as an annual instalment or in monthly or quarterly instalments.
- Ongoing advice fees may increase each year in line with the Consumer Price Index (CPI) or by a fixed amount or percentage each year. The specific amount will be agreed to by you and outlined in our ongoing advice agreement.
Unless you have agreed to a fee for advice arrangement commission is payable by life companies when we recommend insurance and annuity products and credit contract or leases. The commission is factored into the annual premium and may range from 11% to 130% of the initial insurance premium/ up to 33% per annum of the renewal insurance premium.
- All commissions and fees are inclusive of GST.
- Fees could be greater than those disclosed above in complex cases. In these instances, we will inform you of the exact fee payable promptly in writing.